In this interactive activity design a fish that has the right adaptations, or traits, to help it survive in a reef environment. Choose a body, mouth, and color/pattern, then release your fish into the ocean reef to search for food and evade predators. Steer your fish around the reef to see how well it survives with the traits that you gave it.
Lead Engineer (Project Contractor)
- Rebuilt Flash interactive using modern web technologies
- Decompiled old Flash .SWF to recover art assets
- Developed a content pipeline for creating UI layouts in Tiled that could be loaded into Phaser
- Improved keyboard controls of fish in open water section
- Added keyboard navigation for users without mice